[bdNOG-EC] bdNOG3 preparation meeting

Nurul Islam Roman nurul at apnic.net
Fri Jan 9 07:53:47 BDT 2015

I am fine with it if others are available. Sunday, January 11 at 12PM
Dhaka time.

On this meeting we need to make decision of minimum following few things
thing.

1. Conference Venue.
2. PC formation
3. Registration fees and online event setup.

By the way please check and comments following proposed selection criteria
for "bdNOG Travel Support"

Travel Support Criteria

1. For Overseas Event: A citizen and current residence of Bangladesh.
2. For Domestic Event: A citizen of Bangladesh and bdNOG organised event.

3. Previously speak/teach at any bdNOG event.
4. Conference/Tutorial/Workshop papers has been accepted and published.
4. Travel support request from associated organisation is asked but not
provided.
5. Fellowship application (If available) for the targeted event was
submitted but not provided.
6. Willing to represent bdNOG at the targeted event.
7. Acknowledge bdNOG logo on presentation/publication.
8. Priority will be given to people NOT service in bdNOG EC or Trustee
board.

Regards

Roman