[bdNOG-EC] SANOG 25 Speaker Support Request

Al Faruq Ibna Nazim alfaruq at link3.net
Mon Jan 12 10:03:59 BDT 2015

Dear Roman Vai

Thank you for the support. I will be following the procedure as required and instructed by Pappu.

Thanks to all of you once again.

With regards

Al Faruq Ibna Nazim

Deputy Manager - Corporate Solution | Network Operation Center | Link3 Technologies Ltd.

40, Kamal Ataturk Avenue (17th Floor), Bulu Ocean Tower, Banani, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh.

Tel : +88-02-9822288 | Fax : +88-02-9821332 | IP : +88-09678997005

Web : www.link3.net

NOTICE: This communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. In addition, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete the copy you received. Thank you.