[bdNOG-EC] Invitation for Asian Internet Symposium 2015 - Dhaka, Bangladesh

Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:39:27 BDT 2015

Dear Honorable members,

Wishes you are fine . My pleasure to invite you  *Asia Internet Symposium
(AIS) Dhaka 2015* from Internet Society .

As part of its commitment to ensuring the open development and evolution of
the Internet, The Internet Society's  Asia Internet Symposium (AIS) are a
series of regional events that focus on debate, dialogue and deliberation
on topical issues concerning the Internet. Based on this Internet Society
Bangladesh-Dhaka is going organize an evening event *at 10.00 AM to  7.30PM
on 10 October 2015 (Saturday) at the Gold Water Convention Center,
Bashundhara City, Panthapath, Dhaka.*

*Theme**, **Respositive* uses of Social Media

*For more information and registration please visit –
www.isoc.org.bd/dhaka <http://www.isoc.org.bd/dhaka>*

As a guest of our event, it would be very much encouragement for our
community also your valuable contributions towards paving the way towards
building a “Digital Bangladesh”.

Thanking you in advance for your kind consideration.

*Regards / Jahangir*
​ Hossain
                ISOC Bangladesh Dhaka Chapter​