[bdNOG-EC] bdNOG EC meeting [22 Dec 2017]

Nurul Islam Roman nurul at apnic.net
Sun Dec 25 17:20:16 BDT 2016

To add on the agenda “I will look after our regular global sponsors”.

Nurul Islam Roman                      email:           nurul at apnic.net
Manager, Training & Technical Assistance, APNIC
phone:         +61 7 3858 3100 http://www.apnic.net

From: <ec-bounces at bdnog.org> on behalf of Fakrul Alam <fakrul at fakrul.com>
Date: Thursday, 22 December 2016 9:16 pm
To: "ec at bdnog.org" <ec at bdnog.org>, "sumon at fiberathome.net" <sumon at fiberathome.net>
Subject: [bdNOG-EC] bdNOG EC meeting [22 Dec 2017]

1. Date and location of bdNOG6 has been finalised.

Date : 19-23 May 2017
Location: Bogra, Naz Garden

2. There will be 1 day conference and 4 days workshops in two tracks. Bellow is the details:

Conference (19 May 2016)
Session 1 : 11:00 - 12:30
Session 2 : 2:30 - 4:00
Session 3 : 4:30 - 6:00
Session 4 : 6:30 - 7:30
Opening followed by Dinner

Workshop (20-23 May 2016)
1. Linux Sys admin & Security
Fakrul Alam, Suman Saha, Zobair Khan
2. IPv4 & IPv6 Routing for ISP's
Nurul Islam, Sumon Ahmed Sabir, Rashed Amin Biddut, Simon Sohel Baroi, Shaila Sharmin

we are targeting 60 for conference and 40 for workshop (20 in each track).

3. There was discussion about IPv6 best practices. Instructors of each track will allocate time to discuss those things during workshop.

4. Biplob Bhai will communicate with Hotel Naz Garden regarding booking. Initially book for 20 twin share rooms for accommodation.

5. Confirmation of program committee. From previous PC we could include Sumon Ahmed Sabir, Nurul Islam, Rashed Amin, GZ Kabir, Simon Sohel Baroi, Zobair Khan, Fakrul Alam, Suman Saha, Shaila Sharmin, Yoshinobu Matsuzaki, Anurag Bhatia, Aftab Siddiquee, Jobayer Almahmud Hossain, Al Faruq Ibna Nazim, Munir Hasan, Mohd. Zulfiquar Hafiz, Sayedur Rahman, Munir Hasan.

6. Send invoice to Link3, Level3, Novocom & BDIX for sponsorship. Simon Bhai will followup.

Please let me  know if any points are missing.

Thanks
Pappu