[bdNOG-EC] [bdNOG-Trustee] bdNOG7 date need to be published

Nurul Islam Roman nurul at apnic.net
Tue Jul 4 19:36:13 BDT 2017

Dear Trustee and EC,

ICANN has proposed to host a day long or half day event along with bdNOG7 in Dhaka. Here is the proposed event:

bdNOG7 Conference: November 18
ICANN Day: November 19
Workshops: November 20-23

ICANN day program structure has not been proposed yet by Champ. If all PC and EC members are ok I would continue the discussion with ICANN.

Regards

Roman

Nurul Islam Roman                      email:           nurul at apnic.net
Manager, Training & Technical Assistance, APNIC
phone:         +61 7 3858 3100 http://www.apnic.net

    obviously cox's bazar. :-)