[bdNOG-EC] bdNOG7 date need to be published

Simon Sohel Baroi / Global Business / 01847102243 / simon.baroi at fiberathome.net
Fri Jul 7 10:41:47 BDT 2017

Roman vai, Sumon vai and All the Trustee Members,

I went to DC summit last year and found that the event is far below in
quality.
Also there are so many allegation against the group of having ill practice
of the sponsors money.

Thats why, I'll request to review again about giving the logo of bdNOG in
their event.

- regards

SIMON

--
*Simon Sohel Baroi  *|  AGM  |  International Gateway and Cable  |
Cell : +880-181-7022207  |  Desk : +880-9666776677 Ext-1702  |

* Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Respect. It's the little things that really can
make a difference. *