[bdNOG-EC] bdNOG6 action items.

Fakrul Alam fakrul at fakrul.com
Fri Mar 31 11:30:09 BDT 2017

Dear EC Members,

bdNOG6 registration is now open and I send mail to the mailling list (sorry
for delay). Meanwhile we need to open up the CFP soon, so that we can
finalize the agenda also. As discussed in last EC meeting:

5. Confirmation of program committee. From previous PC we could include
Sumon Ahmed Sabir, Nurul Islam, Rashed Amin, GZ Kabir, Simon Sohel Baroi,
Zobair Khan, Fakrul Alam, Suman Saha, Shaila Sharmin, Yoshinobu Matsuzaki,
Anurag Bhatia, Aftab Siddiquee, Jobayer Almahmud Hossain, Al Faruq Ibna
Nazim, Munir Hasan, Mohd. Zulfiquar Hafiz, Sayedur Rahman, Munir Hasan,
Kabindra, Summit

Do we go with this list? We might need to contact with them and get the
consent before adding them in Program Committee.

Before doing next EC meeting; I like to followup the following action item:

6. Send invoice to Link3, Level3, Novocom, ispab & bdix for sponsorship.
Simon Bhai will followup.

Thanks
Pappu