[bdNOG-EC] bdNOG8 Registration process

Md. abdullah Al naser mail.naserbd at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 01:56:54 BDT 2018

Dear Bhaiya,
Thanks for the clarification and it will be really helpful for us to guide any interested participant.
Just a quick note, if anyone not subscribed to bdNOG mailing list and also not ISPAB member, but if he/she deposits only 8k for full passport without talking to any bdNOG POC then are we going to validate his/her registration?

Thanks & Regards,

Md. Abdullah Al Naser

    On Thursday, April 5, 2018, 9:20:55 PM GMT+6, bdNOG Secretariat <secretariat at bdnog.org> wrote:

 Also updated the rego page with this process.