[bdNOG-EC] [bdNOG-PC] Final Schedule

Md. abdullah Al naser mail.naserbd at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 23:12:28 BDT 2018

hi Shaila Apa,
agreed with u...... any submission should have an acceptable rating....

Thanks & Regards,
Md. Abdullah Al Naser

    On Thursday, April 26, 2018, 11:08:22 PM GMT+6, Shaila Sharmin <shaila.sharmin.ovi at gmail.com> wrote:

 Only one thing, why are we considering virtualizattion and high availability after getting avg 1.5 Mark and below comments-
“not much interesting ..... very basic ppt .... may be some case study would have been great ... some challenges and overcome aspects should have been there .....”
-- Md. Zobair Khan on 2018-04-26 14:48:12

“Very basic intro.Not appropriate for conference.he same presentation before and it was rejected.”
-- Suman Kumar Saha on 2018-04-26 19:04:59

“This only intro.”
-- Suman Kumar Saha on 2018-04-26 22:04:33

Thanks Shaila

Sent from my iPhone