[bdNOG-EC] Final Speaker List.

Md. abdullah Al naser mail.naserbd at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 19:42:05 BDT 2018

Dear Simon Bhai / Suman Bhai,
Please find the updated slide (attached) of below presentation.
SBC: Do I really need it? by Md. Abul Bashar Azad, BDCOM Online

Thanks & Regards,
Md. Abdullah Al Naser

    On Friday, May 4, 2018, 6:12:16 PM GMT+6, Suman Kumar Saha <suman at amberit.com.bd> wrote:

 Dear Respected Speakers,Please send your final updated paper that you presented in the conference.We need to upload the papers on bdnog website.
ThanksSuman

Sent from my iPhone