[bdNOG-EC] BTRC invitation to represent bdNOG at IPV6 Workshop

Md. abdullah Al naser mail.naserbd at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 18:09:39 BDT 2018

Dear Bhaiya,
I received the meeting notification. I am interested to join but I can confirm you by tomorrow after getting my office approval

Thanks & Regards,
Md. Abdullah Al Naser

    On Sunday, November 25, 2018, 5:40:50 PM GMT+6, bdNOG Secretariat <secretariat at bdnog.org> wrote:

 Dear Ec,

Please find attached invitation from BTRC to attend BTRC IPv6 workshop.
Can anyone/Awal/Naser from EC represent bdNOG?

Date and schedule attached.

-Roman

--
|Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG)|
A group of people playing with the Internet

                         As-salamu alaykum and greetings from BTRC. With reference to the subject, I am directed to inform you that a Meeting/ Workshop Notice has been Scheduled as follows.

The Meeting/ Workshop Schedule as follows: