[bdNOG-EC] SCITP and bdNOG working together at bdNOG10

bdNOG Secretariat secretariat at bdnog.org
Mon Apr 8 11:42:58 BDT 2019

Hi Biplob,

Based on the discussion with Mahin @SCITP we have agreed on following terms.

1. SCITP will support bdNOG10 related to all local popup logistic (We were
not ready from Dhaka).
2. Promote bdNOG10 locally in Chittagong and increase local participation.
By the way all conference participation need to be registered and paid in
full.
3. SCITP will recommend for a potential local Keynote speaker. Final
selection will be decided by bdNOG10 PC.
4. SCITP members will receive discounted workshop registration using promo
code.
5. bdNOG will publish SCITP logo to bdNOG10 conference page (side banner)
and to all conference banner as Local partner.

Our Point of contact at SCITP:
Md. Saiful Islam Mahin
Founder & Secretary General (FSG)
Society of Chittagong IT Professionals (SCITP)
Mobile : +8801714117170
Web : www.scitp.org

Please feel free to talk to him for our collaboration.

-R

--
|Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG)|