[bdNOG-EC] bdNOG13 - EC update

Fakrul Alam fakrul at fakrul.com
Tue May 11 07:11:20 BDT 2021

Dear EC

We don't have much progress on bdNOG13 preparation. So far we have declared
the dates and opened the CfP. As we don't have much time, need to finalize
few things:

1. Sponsorship & Collaboration (APNIC, ISOC, Amazon, Team Cymru & Local)
2. Registration
3. Opening plenary and keynote
4. Conference panel discussion -> topics and resources

It would be great if everyone put some thoughts prior to the meeting so
that we can finalize major issues in the next call. Also need to distribute
the tasks with fellow EC members to make sure everyone is
contributing towards bdNOG growth :-)

Thanks
Pappu