[bdNOG-EC] Invitation to Speak: Bahrain Internet Day event on 08 September

Naveed Haq haq at isoc.org
Thu Sep 2 17:05:12 BDT 2021

Dear Sabir Bahi,

Thank you so much – really appreciate.

Please let me share more details including event link in due course.

Would you like to present or share your views on the go.

Best regards,

Naveed Haq
Regional Director, Infrastructure and Connectivity
haq at isoc.org<mailto:haq at isoc.org> | Mobile: +92 342 5554444
[/Users/beth/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1578852048]
internetsociety.org | @internetsociety