[bdNOG-EC] SANOG-39

Emdadul Hoque emdad at optimaxbd.net
Tue Aug 9 23:42:30 BDT 2022

Dear Rupesh,

Thanks for your mail. We convey our greetings to you on behalf of all members. Yes, SANOG-38 in Kathmandu was a successful program. We must appreciate your team. It would have been better, if we could join SANOG-38 physically. However, congratulations for completing the event successfully.

Referring to your upcoming mail, you have proposed to hold the program in January 2023. This is to inform you that, there is an upcoming national fair, named “Digital Mela Bangladesh”, which starts from 26 January 2022. ISPAB is the hosting the digital fair, powered by Post and Telecommunication Division. ISPAB will be on with its all-out effort to make the fair successful.

Our Honorable Prime Minister and ICT advisor to the Prime Minister will grace the chairs of Chief Guest in that fair. Other Ministers, Delegates from home and abroad and VVIPs will attend that event. Since it's a national level event, considering the magnitude and momentum, all our resources will be very committed in the month of January. It will not be possible to accommodate any other event in that month.

Nevertheless, the APRICOT 2023 will commence on 19 February and end on 02 March 2022, in Manila. Bangladesh will organize APRICOT 2024 in Dhaka. As the previous practice, our President and Secretary General along with some EC members will be visiting Manila to invite all for APRICOT 2024. Therefore, in the month of February, President, Secretary General and some EC members will not be present from 2ndweek.

These are the distinguished events that we have in January and February. Considering the facts, we would request you to suggest us any other suitable month and date either December 22 or March 23 or any suitable date for SANOG-39.

We will be proud to be the host of SANOG-39.

Best regards
Emdad
President,ISPAB

Sent from my iPhone