[bdNOG-EC] [bdNOG] EOI for APNIC Service partnership

Che-Hoo Cheng chehoo at apnic.net
Fri May 6 13:01:24 BDT 2022

Dear Fakrul,

Thank you for your interest in our Service Partner program.  Paul was away this week.  Please give us a bit more time before we respond to you.

Thanks a lot.

Che-Hoo

From: Fakrul Alam <fakrul at alam.rocks>
Date: Saturday, 30 April 2022 at 10:36
To: Paul Wilson <pwilson at apnic.net>
Subject: [bdNOG] EOI for APNIC Service partnership
Hi Paul,

Hope you are doing well.

As part of increasing bdNOG activities and collaboration with APNIC; the bdNOG trustee is interested in exploring and submitting EOI for APNIC Service partner.  I do believe bdNOG can play a big role in enhancing membership experience.

Appreciate if you could let us know how we can progress on this. Happy to setup a quick concall with the trustee if required.

Thanks
Fakrul
bdNOG Secretariat