[bdNOG] Tproxy for YouTube Cash

Simon Sohel Baroi / IIG-ITC / Sr.Manager / 01678618243 / simon.baroi at fiberathome.net
Tue Dec 10 10:47:55 BDT 2013

Dear Nazrul Vai,

Can you please share your Cache server Connectivity Diagram and for which
purpose you want to use it. Please mention the SERVER Specification also.

The topic is very interesting.

- SIMON

--
*Simon Sohel Baroi  *|  Sr. Manager, Technology  |  PICO  |   ITC - IIG  |
Cell : +880-1678-618243, +880-181-7022207  |  Desk : +880-9666776677

* Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Respect. It's the little things that really can
make a difference. *