[bdNOG] Cisco VPN Router

Md. Khairul Alam khairulbd at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 22:14:13 BDT 2013

Hi,

I think the the technology using by the SP is not the main concern of the banks. Banks should have own policy to secure the data transmission between HO and branches. As a customer I must want the maximum availability of the link from the SP and choose the security technology in my routers.

For small branches most are using 1900 series with K9 license I guess and 2900 series for larger bandwidth requirement.

Thanks very much bdNOG for giving us the opportunity to share.

BR//Khairul