[bdNOG] Call Center Voice quality improve in public internet and call center security

Aniruddha Barua aniruddha.barua at colbd.com
Thu Nov 21 01:36:09 BDT 2013

Dear Farid bhai,

Any agreement is made when all terms and conditions are agreed upon by the concerned parties. If the
terms and conditions cannot be agreed upon, then there can be no agreement no matter whoever says
whatever, let alone I. I only suggested it. I should have written it like this "Go for SLA with the
SP if applicable". Missed the "if applicable" part. I hope you understand now.:-)

Best regards,

ANIRUDDHA BARUA
 Email: aniruddha.barua at colbd.com, cto at colbd.com