[bdNOG] BGP configuration issue in Caching Solution System

Mirza Rakib mmrakib at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 23:42:22 BDT 2013

Dear Amin Vai,
If possible please see the network diagram it is denited my
requirement.I  dont check carefully the BGP table.However, my main
concern bgp through the L3 switch.BGP is running in Router and Caching
Control Server.L3 ensures inter vlan routing.We can ping from between
server,L3 and Router not outside network.

Regards,
Mirza Rakib

--
Sincerely,