[bdNOG] FW: IX and Local Peering

Md. Mahbubul Alam Reyad mahbubul.reyad at qubee.com.bd
Sun Nov 24 13:41:22 BDT 2013

Hi Pappu Bhai

Thanks for concerning on the local content enriching and to change to subject.

I think we need to focus on the followings:

1.       To fix out the current issues (ODF scope, Available Gig-ports, Flexible Prefix announcement, security mechanism in IX peer etc.) in BDIX so that the non-connected ISP/BWA/Telco/Others get interested to connect.

2.       To workout for NIX development. (don't know whether the license are issued yet or not)

3.       To increase awareness among the Banks, Corporate house, SOHO, individuals to keep their web/mail/applications contents locally. Because I believe now in Bangladesh there are some standard data centers / ISPs who can ensure power, space, internet, content security.

Sincerely Yours

Md. Mahbubul Alam Reyad

Assistant Manager

CORE-IP Network || Technology

Cell: +880 1976672281 || Skype: new_reyad

www.qubee.com.bd<http://www.qubee.com.bd>

T +88 02 8812113 || F +88 02 8812115