[bdNOG] Email Address Change & Enable Daily Digest

Faisal Mobarak faisal.mobarak at ollo.com.bd
Mon Nov 25 11:01:28 BDT 2013

Dear BDNOG,

I want to receive BDNOG mail on my personal mail address rather than
official mail address and please make my subscription changed to "Daily
Digest". Please do the following favor -

remove faisal.mobarak at ollo.com.bd

& add faisal.mobarak at yahoo.com [change to "Daily Digest"]

Thanks & Regards,

Faisal Mobarak  |  Asst. General Manager

Network Operations Center | Ollo Wireless Internet

, Plot 19 & 20 | Road 113/A | Gulshan-2, Dhaka
(    +88 019 38855124 | IPT: 09611 006556 (7124)
* faisal.mobarak at ollo.com.bd

ollo