[bdNOG] Congratulation to Jahangir to be selected for IGF Secretariat Fellowship Programme

Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:09:16 BDT 2014

Thanks to all of my community members and supporter .

I believe our community will be getting valuable experience specially
Internet Governance issue in future through this journey. I will try heat
and soul to build awareness and skill as well as best practice throughout
the region specially Asia Pacific community.

Thanks a lot for all of your always nice co-operation, inspiration as well
as supporting and wishes it would be continue in future.

​Regards //  Jahangir Hossain​ | Bangladesh
http://bd.linkedin.com/in/jrjahangir

--
​