[bdNOG] Congratulation to Jahangir to be selected for IGF Secretariat Fellowship Programme

Faisal Hasan hasansf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:52:10 BDT 2014

Congratulations! Jhangir bhai has proved himself as a role model for many
young professionals in Bangladesh. There are plenty of International
opportunities if we can give bit more of our time and dedication. We have
so many talented people in Bangladesh.

For the further  development of Internet in Bangladesh, crafting leadership
is utmost important.

Best wishes.
Faisal