[bdNOG] Proof of a Geolocation of an IP address

Paul S. contact at winterei.se
Wed Dec 10 05:24:35 BDT 2014

Hi,

Assuming a proper signed NDA is in place, just send the client a copy of
your signed contract with whoever provides colocation for your London pop?

Assuming you're actually there to peer at LINX or the like, even better
if you can try a trace from a London peer's network to one of your
router interfaces, and have it end up within <5ms.

The last one would require the client to actually be competent (and the
reverse paths be configured through the same link) though, so the former
is safer and preferable (verifiable by lawyers, even!)