[bdNOG] Proof of a Geolocation of an IP address

Gaurab Raj Upadhaya gaurab at lahai.com
Thu Dec 11 05:47:40 BDT 2014

to add to this discussion, two easy ways

a) get the transit provider to give you the point to point IP address,
and have them set the rdns that indicates both the location and your
company name. this will even show up on the graphical traceroute tools
and geoloc stuffs properly.

b) join an IX like LINX or LONAP in London. Lonap is not very expensive.

- -gaurab