[bdNOG] How does Google select their Cache Engine IP nearest to the request sender?

Muhammad Moinur Rahman 5u623l20 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 16:24:27 BDT 2014

Hi Aniruddha Da,

Yeap that's a problem. At first I planned to do it using NO_EXPORT. But the
problem is we have to peer with the node using a different ASN rather than
our own. So it doesn't work. However for your case with us ping me outside
the list. I will send you my BGP communities. Which will help you a bit.

BR,
Moin