[bdNOG] How does Google select their Cache Engine IP nearest to the request sender?

Simon Sohel Baroi / IIG-ITC / Sr.Manager / 01678618243 / simon.baroi at fiberathome.net
Sat Feb 8 15:13:51 BDT 2014

Dear Barua Da,

Thanks for the comment and interest about the CDN. I'm sure the BDNOG
Program Committee will consider your proposal.

-  with regards

SIMON