[bdNOG] bdNOG1 call for papers is now open

Suvra Dev Kar eng.suvra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 16:12:11 BDT 2014

Dear BD  NOG Member,

This is  to inform you that  we  need  9  engineer  requirement for  my
company.   we  need  three level of  technical people.

1. Senior level,
2. Mid  level,
3. Junior level

Knowledge arena is--  GSM. ISP,  DataCom, BPO,  Mobile company  experience
will be preferred.  Need  Fluent English  skill.

Job  location- Chittagong.

Please  send  me  interested people CV.

Best Regards
Suvro Dev Kar.