[bdNOG] Thanks to all in bdNOG for bdNOG1.

Simon Sohel Baroi / Global Business / 01847102243 / simon.baroi at fiberathome.net
Mon May 26 10:25:50 BDT 2014

Dear Aniruddha Da,

Its our pleasure to have you in the bdNOG-1 Conference. I found that you
came to Dhaka all the way from Chittagong only for this Conference. These
things delight us to work more and more to organize new events. Hope to see
you next time also.

- with regards

SIMON

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 12:03 AM, Aniruddha Barua <aniruddha.barua at colbd.com

--
*Simon Sohel Baroi  *|  Sr. Manager, Technology  |  Global Business  |
Cell : +880-1678-618243, +880-181-7022207  |  Desk : +880-9666776677

* Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Respect. It's the little things that really can
make a difference. *