[bdNOG] bdNOG2 conference 1st draft program has been published.

bdNOG Secretariat secretariat at bdnog.org
Wed Oct 22 05:43:18 BDT 2014

Dear NOGer,

Our bdNOG2 conference & workshop event is fast approaching. Program
Committee has published 1st draft of the conference program on the
conference URL:

http://www.bdnog.org/v2/bdnog-confernece/bdnog2/

PC is still looking to fill some of the conference speaking slot. Feel
free to submit your draft presentation using our CfP system. Here is the
http://www.bdnog.org/v2/cfp/

If you need any help to prepare your presentation please talk to any of
the following known face of Bangladesh Internet engineering community:

Sumon Bhai (Fiber at Home)
Biddut Bhai (Link3)
Pappu Bhai (bdHUB)
Roman Bhai (APNIC)
Simon Bhai (Fiber at Home)
Zehad Bhai (BDCOM)
Moin Bhai (1 Asia Communication)

They can mentor you to prepare your first conference presentation.

bdNOG2 PC

--
|Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG)|