[bdNOG] bdNOG2 Conference & Workshop registration now open

bdNOG secretariat secretariat at bdnog.org
Mon Sep 22 15:20:52 BDT 2014

Dear Members,

It is our pleasure to announce that; bdNOG2 Conference & Workshop details has been finalized as follows:

1. Conference: November 11, 2014
Venue: Long Beach Hotel Ltd
14 Kalatoli, Hotel-Motel Zone, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh

2. Workshop: November 12 - 15, 2014
Venue: Long Beach Hotel Ltd
14 Kalatoli, Hotel-Motel Zone, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Track 1: MPLS Technology & Application
Track 2: DNSSec Deployment

First draft of the program agenda can be found from the following URL:

http://www.bdnog.org/v2/bdnog-confernece/bdnog2/
 <http://www.bdnog.org/v2/bdnog-confernece/bdnog2/>
Registration for the conference, Workshop and Tutorial is now open from the following URL:

http://www.bdnog.org/v2/bdnog2-registration/ <http://www.bdnog.org/v2/bdnog2-registration/>

 <http://www.bdnog.org/v2/bdnog2-registration/>Registration will remain open till October 31, 2014. Please register yourself at your earliest possible time because each workshop track is limited to a maximum of 30 participants.

Please find registration fees and option detail as:

1. Full passport:		Conference & Workshop (5 Days, November 11-15, 2014)
					Standard Fee: BDTK 10,000
					Discounted Fee: BDTK 8,000 (Condition Apply)

2. Conference Only:	bdNOG2 Conference (1 Days, November 11, 2014)
					Standard Fee: BDTK 2,000
					Discounted Fee: Free (Condition Apply)

For registration details & discount please check our registration page.

For inquiry related to payment & registration please contact bdNOG Secretariat representative on the following address:

1. Fakrul Alam (Pappu), Cell: +880 1713033085
2. Simon Sohel Baroi, Cell: +880 1847102243
3. Abdul Awal, Cell: +880 1755576242

E-mail: info at bdnog.org

Best regards,

Fakrul Alam (Pappu)
Secretary General
Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG)