[bdNOG] Software define networking

Muhammad Moinur Rahman 5u623l20 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:56:45 BDT 2015

Hi,

Can you be more descriptive about what you are planning to do? Are you
planning it for WAN or for DC? Openstack itself has some features for basic
SDN however for more you can integrate Openstack Neutron along with
OpenDaylight. So far I checked last time OpenDaylight has necessary modules
to integrate with Openstack. I can tell you more if you can give me more
about the scenario.

BR,
Moin