[bdNOG] DHCP Lease and Network Problem Help

Mohammad Shahjahan bunty.ctg at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 11:14:13 BDT 2015

Dear Sir,
Thank you for replay.

Is there any process or policy in cisco layer 3 switch where i can secure my gateway ip address? Actually we block a lot's of android devices in our dhcp server like as:

DENY
host and-0001{hardware ethernet a8:44:81:9f:88:e8;deny booting;}
ALLOW
host and-allow001{hardware ethernet bc:72:b1:e2:e5:d5;allow booting;}

When user get obtaining ip address's, then they are going to use static IP address in there android mobile. You have already know about our ip address number's. so it is too hard to maintain fixed MAC address service's in that number's of host's and there are ip conflict issue too.

ANY SOLUTION

Thank you so much.
Engr. Mohammad Shahjahan
Member of Institute of Engineer Bangladesh
Membership Number: M/31195
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Contact Information: +8801752789798