[bdNOG] Fwd: Route leak in Bangladesh

Md. Abdul Awal awal.ece at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 00:32:48 BDT 2015

Dear Rana Bhai,

Please try checking from looking glass or route server for the particular
prefix. Sometime your upstream might aggregate the prefix and announce a
larger block towards their upstreams which might ignore your preference
such as AS Path prepend. Also, sometimes your upstream might apply their
own policy which might contradict with your intentions. From looking
glass/route server output you will definitely get an overall idea about it.

It will also help if you can talk to your upstream and share the case.

BR//Awal