[bdNOG] Inbound Traffic Policy..

Mirza Rakib mmrakib at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:02:59 BDT 2015

Hi Rana Vai,
As my knowledge and understanding, more specific announcemnet is the best
solution rather than as-path prepending which Zobair Vai mentioned. I had
have the similar experienced. However, as-path prepending is a nice
technique it should work.

Expecting more comments regarding as-path prepending in such situation.
Someone have more than 3/4 ISP.And subnet and supernet may be difficult in
some cases.

Regards,
Mirza Rakib