[bdNOG] FW: .bangla IDN misleading news in Bangladesh.

Ragib Hasan ragibhasan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:08:44 BDT 2015

Strange news! I suggest you contact the state minister for ICT division Mr.
Zunaid Ahmed Palak about this. He is very enthusiastic about ICT and might
push the ICT ministry officials in the appropriate direction

Regards

Ragib

--
Ragib

--
Ragib Hasan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor & Director, UAB SECRETLab
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Birmingham, AL 35294

http://secret.cis.uab.edu
http://www.ragibhasan.com