[bdNOG] About google.com.bd

Sumon Ahmed Sabir sumon at fiberathome.net
Wed Dec 21 04:24:24 BDT 2016

Yes Donald.

I can see that the .BD ccTLD is normal for last 12 hours. Hope it remains
so.

Signing root zone is overdue for long time. Lets see if we can push it
forward with this incident....
Singing the root zone and also some capacity building to maintain it
properly.

In fact still they are not ready or capable to maintain DNSSEC.

-sumon