[bdNOG] Challenging times

Donald Clark dsc at google.com
Mon Jul 4 02:56:23 BDT 2016

I hope all my friends and the extended community in Dhaka are keeping well
after the extended series of violent events recently.

These are such challenging and unsettled times globally. Never has the need
for our community, our spirit, and what we enable, been more required.

Tolerance comes from understanding, which comes from communicating.

Bangladesh has always seemed to me a beacon of tolerance and hope - with so
much opportunity ahead. I know it will react wisely and with compassion.

Yours every
Donald

--
'scuse my mobile brevity