[bdNOG] Can't access a website using dual stack

Md. Abdul Awal awal.ece at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:21:31 BDT 2017

Hi Anurag,

Thanks for explaining, I absolutely get that. However, as I mentioned
earlier, I can't totally browse that particular site if I use dual
stack. My browser tries for a long time but gets nothing. I checked many
other sites with same configuration, they are fine.

I don't understand if the problem is in my network or the remote end.

BR//Awal