[bdNOG] bdNOG New Executive Committee for 2018-19.

bdNOG Secretariat secretariat at bdnog.org
Sun Jan 7 02:43:24 BDT 2018

Dear bdNOG List Members,

Happy new year.

With an immense pleasure we are announcing bdNOG new EC committee for the
next two years (2018-2019) as follows. This new EC committee has been
selected by bdNOG trustee board during the last trustee board meeting
which was held on December 26, 2017.

President: Nurul Islam Roman

Program Committee Chair: Simon Sohel Baroi

General Secretary: Barkatul Alam Biplob

Treasurer: Nurul Ahasan Russell

EC Member: F. M Rashed Amin Biddut

EC Member: Fakrul Alam Pappu

EC Member: Sumon Kumar Saha

EC Member: Zobair Khan

EC Member: Shaila Sharmin

EC Member: Mohammad Abdul Awal

EC Member: M Abdullah Al Naser

We would like to congratulate the new committee and seeking kind
assistance from all to make success for our activities next two years.

Thank you all.

bdNOG Secretariat

--
|Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG)|