[bdNOG] RIPE NCC Global IPv6 Deployment Survey - last days!

Massimiliano Stucchi mstucchi at ripe.net
Thu Mar 29 20:13:04 BDT 2018

Hi,

just a little reminder that there are a few days left to help the RIPE
NCC by filling up our Global IPv6 Deployment Survey.  We have already
received a considerable amount of responses, but would like to hear from
more people.

The goal of the survey is to get an overview of IPv6 deployment across
the world, and to assess how this is seen from the perspective of ISPs
and Enterprise users.

The 2018 survey is a follow up to similar surveys run between 2008 and
2013, and will serve as a comparison with the data acquired back then.

You can find the survey at the following address:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GlobalIPv6survey2018

We will then collect the data with the aim of presenting the preliminary
results during the upcoming RIPE 76 meeting in Marseille.

If you have any question about the survey, please feel free to email us
at: ipv6survey2018 at ripe.net.

Thank you very much in advance for your participation!

--

Massimiliano Stucchi
IPv6 Programme Manager
mstucchi at ripe.net

Follow us on Twitter for the fastest and latest RIPE NCC Training news!
@TrainingRIPENCC