[bdNOG] VLAN limitation in Nexus switch

Md. Abdullah Al Mahmud almahmud880 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 20:08:12 BDT 2018

 Thanks for your reply."spanning-tree extend system-id" is not working..

Mahmud

    On Monday, October 8, 2018, 7:58:02 PM GMT+6, S. M. Niamul Haque <niamul at aalokit.net> wrote:

try

spanning-tree extend system-id

 On 08-Oct-18 19:52, Md. Abdullah Al Mahmud wrote:

  Hi,
  We are Using cisco Nexus 3064 Chassis.  This swich can't permit to create VLAN more than 507. When we go to create more than 507 vlan, it shows "ERROR: No VLAN resource available for VLAN creation". Same version another switch shows "ERROR: VLAN creation failed : Maximum vlan limit reached for RSTP mode"
  System version : version 6.0(2)U6(8) of our all switches. Could anybody help me how to overcome this limitation?
  Thanks Mahmud
AS59347
Aalok IT Ltd.