[bdNOG] VLAN limitation in Nexus switch

S. M. Niamul Haque niamul at aalokit.net
Mon Oct 8 23:06:56 BDT 2018

I am going to go ahead and assume you're using this as a distribution switch?
Unfortunately this is a data centre switch and doesn't behave like the catalyst switches.

Since we are on the topic of Nexus 3064 (and many are being used locally), how are you graphing the ports/svi/subinterface? I have not been able to get graphs for subinterface on cacti or librenms.
Cacti will do almost 8gbps and then go blank, libre can do full 10. Does anybody have a workaround for it?

Cheers,
Niamul

--
AS59347