[bdNOG] bdNOG10 Event Announcment

Mohammad Shahjahan bunty.ctg at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:45:58 BDT 2019

Dear bdNOG List Members,

I would be very happy if bdNOG10 will arrange in Chittagong City. We have very big IT family called SCITP (Society of Chittagong IT Profession). http://scitp.org/ . I think bdNOG will get very big number of participant in Chittagong City.

Thank You so much and looking forward to see you in Chittagong City.

Engr. Mohammad Shahjahan

Assistant System Admin

YOUNGONE (CEPZ) Limited

Cell Number: +8801752789798