[bdNOG] Policy Discussion in bdNOG for APNIC51

bdNOG Secretariat secretariat at bdnog.org
Tue Mar 2 07:45:47 BDT 2021

Greetings from Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG).

This is the first time we have done a policy discussion in our NOG, based
on the upcoming OPM in APNIC51. The event was done on Feb 24, 2021 04:30
PM (BST) to introduce how APNIC runs the OPM in all the APNIC meetings and
what are the current policies proposed in the upcoming APNIC51 virtual
event. Also we had a raise hand session and open mic session. For better
understanding the whole event was done in Bangla and in English partially.

There are two active policy proposals to be discussed at APNIC 51.
Prop-130: Modification of transfer policies was read-out by Ms. Shaila
Sharmin on behalf of the author and prop-133: Clarification on
Sub-Assignments was read-out by Mr. Abdul Awal.

After the discussion consensus was taken by raising the hand.

Prop-130, there was no consensus as there were mixed responses from the
audience.
Prop-133, was supported by the majority of the audience and there was no
one opposed to the proposal.

bdNOG will try to organize more Policy Discussion in the upcoming main
events and will try to share more inputs and thoughts from Bangladesh
Community.

With Regards

Secretariat,
Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG).

--
|Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG)|