[bdNOG] [sig-policy] Policy Discussion in bdNOG for APNIC51

Jordi Palet Martínez jordi.palet at theipv6company.com
Tue Mar 2 14:46:45 BDT 2021

Hi,

It will be possible to understand what issues the participants have discussed about prop-130?

By the way, I think it will be much more efficient if instead of reading a policy proposal on behalf the author (and without him knowing it), an opportunity to the author to participate is provided. That will allow clarifications to be done in real-time.

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet