[bdNOG] Regarding presentation on NIX at BDNOG 15.

Md. Abdul Awal awal at psg.com
Tue Dec 13 14:14:04 BDT 2022

Dear Kabir-bhai,

Please take a look at our agenda that contains all the presentations titles here: https://bdnog.org/bdnog15/index.php

I believe no one submitted any presentations related to NIX. You probably know that the CfP opens couple of weeks before the conference date and the PC evaluates the paper before accepting.

We always encourage community members to submit papers at bdNOG. You are more than welcome to do so in our future events.

Best regards,
Awal