[bdNOG] Spreading activity towards regional HQs

Nurul Islam Roman nurul at apnic.net
Mon Dec 2 23:53:49 BDT 2013

Thanks Awal. I share the similar thought.

As discussed in our 1st member meeting (http://www.bdnog.org/v2/membership/member-meetings/)  we will organise following 2 conference every year.

  1.  International conference (May every year): in English, in Dhaka, there will be good number of foreign speakers with local speakers. Including workshop for one week.
  2.  Domestic conference (November every year): In Bangla preferred, English is also possible, outside Dhaka (next one proposed Cox's bazar/Sylhet/Kuakata), 100/120 engineers will stay together for one week doing one day conference, workshop, discussion etc in holiday mode. Also open for Foreign delegates, Motivated by last SANOG in Cox's Bazar. :)

Regards

Roman