[bdNOG] Redistributed static routes of different ADs through EIGRP

Mirza Rakib mmrakib at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:32:44 BDT 2013

Hi Ronjue Vai,

Actually i want to make a redundancy(active/standby) between to WAN. Say
WAN A is running EIGRP AS 100 and WAN B is running AS 200. We do not want
to integrate the WAN A and WAN B using any dynamic protocol. Right now, we
have one interface between two WAN with static route. We want to implement
another interface also with static route. Note that we do not want
active/active. We need active/standby solution without any dynamic routing.

Regards,
Mirza Rakib